Monday, March 16, 2015

Update! 3/16/15

Hey all, it's been a while since I've updated anything but I just wanted to let you all know I'm still alive and am currently working on a project.

Next up, I got news that KRKNT was blocked on youtube. Luckily, for those of you who still wanted to watch it, alwaysmeena has the files on her site. You can either stream it or download it using FileFactory, or just download it using the other link.

With that said, I don't think I will be uploading anymore CH7 lakorns onto youtube. I will still sub them, but I'm currently trying to figure out how to upload them with no problem.

Here is the link: https://alwaysmeena.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/eng-kularb-rai-kong-nai-tawan-2014/

Enjoy, and thank you again for all the support!

2 comments:

  1. The best is upload them at alwaysmeena.. I had been watching at her site and I'm fine with the fee as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now at alwaysmeena site isn't working? is it hit with virus or something? anyway how to contact the by email? because the fee just been taken out of my acct :)

      THANKS YOU !

      Delete